As a result of continued quarantine measures in the ballet company, the following performance cancellations / changes have become necessary:
- The performances of »Extension« on 24 & 25 June, as well as 3 July, have been cancelled.
- Replacement dates will be announced in due course.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance or presented for a refund. Please contact the Box Office
in this regard.
Artistic Director Uwe Eric Laufenberg and his team announced the 2022/23 theatre season at a press conference on 27 April 2022. Bookings for the new season open on 28 April 2022.
Covid-related restrictions have fallen away, meaning that we are once again able to offer tickets at full capacity for all performances. The wearing of face masks is optional, but highly recommended.
- Cancellations / changes: due to the current situation, cancellations and changes do still occur. Affected performances (whether cancellations or date changes) are marked accordingly in the online schedule.
- Refunds: Patrons who gave us their bank details at the time of purchase will receive an automatic refund in due course. Those who paid cash, by credit card or PayPal, are requested to contact the Box Office to arrange for a refund, or kindly complete the refund form.
- New advance ticket sales: owing to the large administrative volumes involved, advance ticket sales are staggered over time in order to remain flexible and react to any future changes in seating capacities. The exact booking start dates are marked accordingly in the online schedule, or can also be found HERE (German site).