Currently, events in enclosed spaces may only be attended by recovered or vaccinated persons
. In addition, a negative rapid antigen test
is also required. We are obliged to check the status of all visitors upon admission.
- Please bring appropriate documentation, e.g. vaccination certificate (digital or paper), proof of recovery, negative rapid antigen test (not older than 24 hours), as well as identification (ID card, driving licence etc.) and allow more time than usual for admission.
Medical face covering
- Unvaccinated or unrecovered individuals unfortunately cannot be allowed entry.
- Special arrangements for children: school-age children may provide their student ID or comparable document proving their school-going status. Children under the age of 6 are exempt from the requirement.
- Adolescents under the age of 18: unvaccinated adolescents who are no longer in school may provide a rapid antigen test result from a recognised testing centre.
- It is currently compulsory to wear a medical face covering (FFP2) within the theatre building and for the duration of the performance.
- Children under the age of 6 are not required to wear a face mask.